These sessions teach players the basic skills of squash matchplay. These sessions include covering the basics such as the grip, shots and their targets, and simple tactics. All Squashdynamics coaches use tried and tested exercises and activities, making use of the game sense approach, to help players learn skills in a practical setting. Players should use the session in addition to other play and practise, so that players are getting enough opportunity to work on the things they’re learning.
The session is ideal for players who are just starting out playing squash, having perhaps never played squash before or having come from another sport such as tennis or badminton.
WEDNESDAY JUNIOR SQUASH SESSION – 7 – 9 year olds;
- The squad complements the Scottish Squash competition calendar. You will find upcoming events in our blog.
- The session is 1 hour long.
- Fully qualified and vetted coaches run all of our sessions.
- Best suited to children aged 7 – 9 years.
- There are eight places per class,
- Players will be accepted based on a first come first served basis.
- For complete information and to apply for the squad click here
If you have a specific question about the class or programme, just use the Get in Touch button!Sign Up NowGet in Touch
Western Health and Rackets Club