Our Western Sunday Gold session is aimed at helping older junior players integrate into their adult club section. The ideal age range for this session is between 13 and 17 years old.
The Wednesday Sunday Gold sessions create a fun environment for players to train and improve, with other players of a similar standard.
With this in mind, sessions will focus on several areas of play, including:
- The purpose of different shots and their target areas;
- Improving particular areas of technique;
- Grooving tactically good patterns of play, using not only conditioned games, but other decision making exercises.
- Mechanics of court movement, identifying ways in which players can move in a more efficient manner
- A more in-depth look at the tactics and psychology of matchplay, and how to win difficult matches!
As a result, this session will help older juniors playing in adult box leagues and/or team matches.
Please Note: The session cost is only for the session and does not include any club membership fees or guest fees that you may incur. These are separate and should be paid to Western Health & Rackets Club directly. If you would like more information on which sessions require club memberships, please just contact us and we’ll be more than happy to advise!