COACHING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read through our Coaching Terms and Conditions.
INDIVIDUAL COACHING SESSIONS
- Players who have booked individual lessons may require to be a member of the club where the sessions are being held. Non-members may be charged a guest fee to enter a club. Any additional guest fees charged as a result of taking sessions at a club where the player is not a member are not included in the cost of the lesson and should be paid separately by the player.
- Squashdynamics are happy to provide further information on membership requirements of clubs on request.
- An individual lesson is valid for 28 days from the time of booking.
- A block of five lessons can be used anytime within one year from the time of booking.
- Should an organised lesson be cancelled by the player within 24 hours of the lesson, or the player does not attend the lesson for any reason, the lesson shall be deemed to have been used.
JUNIOR GROUP COACHING PLANS
- Your choice of Coaching Plan category on joining will determine the fees you pay. Our website sets out the coaching plan fees payable when you register for a Squashdynamics Coaching Plan.
- Your Squashdynamics subscription will continue until terminated and SQUASHDYNAMICS will be shown on your bank statement.
- Coaching Plan fees are payable in advance by each player. Fees are collected based on the date of registration, and fees remain in force unless cancelled.
- After the first Coaching Plan payment, you have the right to request a change in the date we collect your fees.
- Coaching Plan subscriptions continue in force until the player decides to cancel or amend their subscription.
- The Coaching Plans will run, excluding school holidays, for 40 weeks of the year. The programme breaks for Bank Holidays, Easter (two weeks), Summer (four weeks during the last week of summer holidays and the first week of the new school term) and during the Christmas break (two weeks).
- To access coaching at a specific club, you will require to have an active membership in the host club where the session is being held. Squashdynamics will assist you with the joining process. If a player ceases to become a member of the host club during the coaching period then the host club are within their rights to disallow access to the facility.
- If your Bank fails to make payment from your account when due Squashdynamics will write or email to advise you of this. An administration fee of £5 will be charged for each failed payment.
- Coaching Plan fees and other fees are reviewed periodically. Subscription charges are as posted on the Squashdynamics website and may be varied by the management without notice. Coaching Plan subscribers will be given at least 10 working days written notice of any changes to their payment amount and coaching plan subscription.
- Players will be refused entry if outstanding payment issues are not settled and any payments outstanding 10 days after becoming due are liable for immediate recovery by lawful means.
- Coaching Plans may be refused or rescinded with good reason at the discretion of the management at any time and admission to Squashdynamics Coaching Programmes may also be refused to any member or their guest at the discretion of the management.
- Coaching Plans are personal to the player and may not be assigned transferred sold on or otherwise dealt with and players who ‘lend’ their Coaching Plans to third parties will have their Coaching Plans rescinded without a refund.
- You may cancel your Coaching Plan at any time during a free trial. After the first months’ fees have been requested you must give one full calendar months written notice to cancel a Coaching Plan subscription. Written notice must be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept verbal notice to amendments or cancellation to coaching plan subscriptions.
- Written notice via email to email@example.com is the only criteria accepted as confirmation of cancellation. In the event of a dispute, no member of staff or coach is authorised to give verbal confirmation of termination of membership.
- A player who terminates their Coaching Plan will have no claim to any refund of their charge(s). A player whose Coaching Plan is terminated will forfeit all the privileges and benefits of the Coaching Plan.
- If an amount is due on closure of an account, Squashdynamics will write or email to advise you of this and request full and prompt payment. If an outstanding amount remains unpaid for the past 60 days, the balance will be transferred to a partnered Squashdynamics debt collection agency and this may affect credit ratings and incur a late payment charge.
- Players have the right to request a one-month payment holiday for any Coaching Plan subscription. The request can be for any reason (for example holiday, injury etc) and only one request in a calendar year can be made. During the payment holiday, the player’s space on their coaching session will be secured, but players will not be able to attend the sessions during the payment holiday. A request must be made one month prior to the notified payment holiday to allow Squashdynamics enough time to administer the pay freeze.
- Squashdynamics does not issue refunds to players due to absences out of our control, for example, illness, holidays, weather etc.
- In the event of courts being unavailable from the facility which stops a coaching session from running, Squashdynamics will allow players to attend a different coaching session to make up for a session lost, subject to availability. We do not offer individual refunds for sessions lost due to events that are out of our control.
- In exceptional circumstances, the management (at their own discretion) can issue an account credit to the value of the session lost. Credits will only be issued if a player has lost more than four sessions within a two month period, due to cancellations arranged only by Squashdynamics.
- All players will be grouped according to their standard of play. Squashdynamics cannot accept responsibility for players standards affecting the enjoyment and overall experience of any player. Whilst every effort will be made to make sure players have a great time, we cannot offer refunds of any kind if a player feels that the session(s) is not suitable for their level of play.
- Squashdynamics Ltd is registered as a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. To process your registration, we need to collect personal details about you and your children.
We will treat it as confidential and keep it secure, complying with all relevant UK legislation. We will use your email address and telephone number to contact you with information that relates to any registrations that you make and any information that we might need that relates to the welfare of your child. We would also like to use some of your details to tell you about our products and services, and those of our parent/sister organisations and will ask for your consent during the registration / booking process. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Squashdynamics reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions on not less than 28 days notice to members. Notice of any variation will be validly given to members if posted in a prominent position on the website.