For new players, We will introduce them to the rules of the game and support them throughout. All equipment is supplied for new players – including rackets, balls and goggles. Beginners will use a ball suitable for their standard, to help them enjoy the game more.
The aim of this session is more than just to have fun (although that’s key to it all!). It’s also to give players the experience of playing timed and scoring formats. Winning and losing is an integral part of sport – squash is even more so, as an individual sport in an enclosed area. Our players learn how to handle both of them with control and manners. During the sessions, players will come up against players both not as good as them and better than them. They will learn how to work with others and set goals for themselves, a valuable life skill for future!
It is recommended that players use these sessions in addition to playing at other times during the week.
WESTERN SATURDAY JUNIOR SQUASH SESSION:
- Each silver session is one hour long.
- Only fully qualified, insured and vetted coaches run Squashdynamics sessions.
- Suitable for children aged 10 – 12 years.
- No need to book in advance.
- Option to pay per session or weekly subscription.
- Session is held at the Western Health and Rackets Club on Hyndland Road.
- No limit on how many can attend.
- All standards welcome!
If you have a specific question about the class or programme, just use the Get in Touch button!
Western Health and Rackets Club