This ticket will enable players to attend all of the Advanced Training sessions from 2:00 – 4:00 PM in Week 7 (Monday 7th – Friday 11th August).
These sessions teach players the basic skills of squash matchplay. These sessions include covering the basics such as the grip, shots and their targets, and simple tactics. All Squashdynamics coaches use tried and tested exercises and activities, making use of the game sense approach, to help players learn skills in a practical setting. Players should use the session in addition to other play and practise, so that players are getting enough opportunity to work on the things they’re learning.
- The squad complements the Scottish Squash competition calendar. You will find upcoming events in our blog.
- Each afternoon session is 2 hours long.
- Fully qualified and vetted coaches run all of our sessions.
- Best suited to players aged 12 – 18 years.
- Limited to NINE places per session.
- Players will be accepted based on a first come first served basis.
- For complete information and to apply for the squad click here
If you have a specific question about the class or programme, just use the Get in Touch button!