This is an invite only session, for players that are experienced in competition and are looking to either play professionally or represent Scotland.
The key coaching concepts of LTAD, Play v Practise and the Game Sense approach are all heavily relied upon in this programme. Our key aim is for the players to learn and develop their skills in a practical and enjoyable setting.
The sessions will reinforce and improve on some ideas already learned, such as the grip, simple techniques, shots/ targets, and basic tactics. However, it will also progress into more advanced technical ideas and new tactics, and look at the psychology of performance in competition.
The session suits players who have experience on the competitive ladder for squash. Playing Scottish Squash Bronze events is the best way to gain experience at introductory level. Players looking to attend this session will have considerable experience in the Scottish Squash tournament circuit, and perhaps further afield.
High Performance Session;
- Help players playing on the Scottish Squash competition circuit. You can find information on upcoming events in our blog.
- Attendance at this session is by invite only.
- Each session is 90 minutes long.
- Best suited to players aged 12 – 18 years.
- Limited to 10 places per squad.
- Coached by fully qualified, insured and vetted coaches.
- Complete information on the programme can be found here.
If you have a specific question about this session, please contact Martin Woods.
Western Health and Rackets Club